Free Spirit Publishing offers sound advice on relevant issues including stress
management, character building, bullying, school success, self-esteem, and more.
We aim to meet all kids—toddlers, teens, and in-betweens—where they
are (not where we wish they were), and support them to develop their talents,
build resiliency, and foster a positive outlook on life.
Ask about our NEW floor displays!
Free Spirit's Award-Winning Best Behavior™ Series
Simple words and delightful full-color illustrations guide children to choose
peaceful, positive behaviors.
Books in this series have won the following awards:
- Creative Child Seal of Excellence
- 100 Best, 10 Best Socially Responsible Products, Best Children's Product, and Best Smart Play/Smart Toy from Dr. Toy
- Platinum Award, Gold Award, Special Needs Award from Oppenheim
- Hot Award Winner from iParenting Media
- Parents' Choice Approved
- Read, America! Selection
- The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- ASPCA® Henry Bergh Children's Book Award
Free Spirit's Be the Boss of Your Body™ Series
Inviting books and fun, easy-to-use tools help kids take control of their own
health and wellness. The kit includes:
- One of the Be the Boss of Your Body books (for Stress, Sleep, or Pain)
- A pinwheel (to help with breathing exercises)
- An acupressure tool
- A star-shaped stress ball
- A biofeedback card
- A quick-start card (a quick self-care activity)
- A carabiner (for attaching the biofeedback card and quick-start card to backpacks, jackets, etc.)
- Stickers (to help kids remember to practice and track their progress)
"Clear, practical…excellent series on self-care for kids. I recommend it highly."
-Andrew Weil, M.D., Director, Program in Integrative Medicine, University of
Arizona, and author of 8 Weeks to Optimum Health
Special offer! 55% discount and free shipping on your first order of
$50 when you mention "ToyDirectory." Visit us at www.freespirit.com for our
complete publishing list.
Click here to see some of the products FREE SPIRIT PUBLISHING has shared with ToyDirectory and TDmonthly Magazine.