“INQUISITIVE PLAYTHINGS FOR INQUISITIVE MINDS”.
HABA, the German toy institution that introduced its products to the
USA marketplace in the last two years has become known for its exceptional
design and quality, play value of its toys and innovation. Response
from consumers and retailers alike has been outstandingly positive
and HABA’s products have been recognized by every major U.S. award
and numerous magazines.
Featured here are some superstar standouts for 2005!
- Petit Fours - Don't have seconds of the pretend ham because you'll want to save room for these yummy pretend Petit Fours. Mmm, several layers of sponge cake and butter cream topped by different flavored frostings and sprinkles. Available in sets of 4 (MSRP: $7) or 9 (MSRP: $13).
- Doner Kebab - Move the mustard and pass the hummus! This pretend Pita bread with magnetic fastener meal will be on everyone's plate. Contains: 1 pita bread, pieces of meat, slices of tomato, pepperoni, onion rings, and coleslaw. MSRP: $12
- Sweet Pastries - Even kids whose parents aren't on the police force will love these pastries. The croissant, donuts, and hazelnut twist will turn any child's room into a Dunkin' Donuts. MSRP $12
- Bavarian veal sausage with pretzel - Don't have a sweet tooth? Then sing the "Oom-Pa-Pa Song" as you spread the mustard onto this sausage and pretzel combo set. Comes with 1 pair of sausages, 1 pretzel and 1 portion of mustard. MSRP $12
- Grill Set -
Break out the long-handled spatula and spread the mesquite 'cause it's grillin' time! This looks so good you could pretend to eat it AFTER dessert. Contains: 1 steak, 3 grilling sausages, 1 kebob and 1 fish. MSRP $12
- Sand digging Set - Contents: digging bucket, safety hat, building shovel, sand-water-trowel, 2 balls.
Call HABA USA for special pricing offers, order minimums and shipping
here to see some of the products HABA USA has
shared with ToyDirectory and TDmonthly Magazine.