Frustrated with your boss, spouse, friends or life in general?
Take out your anger and aggravation the safe way with The
Therapeutic Bop Bag. This 40" white, reusable, inflatable
bag with a sand weighted base comes with five wet-erasable markers
so it can be used over and over. This product presents an opportunity
for individuals who are reticent or unable to express themselves.
They can write or draw anything that represents the anger they are
feeling on the bop bag and then hit the bag to release the anger
and aggression in healthy and safe ways.
This product is useful for people of all ages, especially children, it is a
productive way for parents to teach hem how to resolve their anger without hurting
others and also not hurting themselves by holding in the anger, which m ay eventually
come out later. Therapists also love this tool to use with their patients who
are having issues with anger or frustration.
Phun From Phoenix also produces The Ref Bop Bag, a 40" vinyl
inflatable that is suitable for all types of physical and verbal abuse. It is
constructed of durable vinyl with a sand-weighted base and is used by child
psychologists, clinics, and other mental health professional s as part of the
patients' therapy. The Ref Bop Bag has received numerous television
and editorial coverage, such as:
- THE REF BOP BAG appeared on NBC's "My Name Is Earl " 2/8/2007
- ESPN The Magazine, December 2006
- The Sporting News December 1, 2006
- ABC's "20/20" (11/17/1999)
- NBC's "Today Show" (2/13/1998)
- CBS's Season premiere of "Nash Bridges" (9/13/1996)
- In an Upjohn Company ad, Parents Magazine (1/1996, 8/1996)
- ESPN, next to Lee Corso (1/2/1996)
- Dr. Toy's "100 Best Product Picks of 1993"
- CBS's "Good Advice" (4/16/1993)
Please call 480-966-6034 to order.
Mention ToyDirectory for discount.
Click here to see some of the products PHUN FROM PHOENIX ! INC has shared with ToyDirectory and TDmonthly Magazine.