Be among the first to carry what is sure to be the hottest toy of 2010!!! This innovative new toy revolutionizes the age old tradition of making friendship bracelets. With the Friendship Bracelet Maker, tweens can easily create fabulous friendship bracelets to wear and share!
I am a mother of two girls…last summer I enjoyed reminiscing on my childhood
while making friendship bracelets with my kids. While so much has changed between
then and now the very simple thread bracelet known as "friendship bracelets"
is a tradition that is as popular as ever. The girls and I would make the bracelets
but there were a few things that were frustrating….finding a way to hold the
knot, keeping the strings in order while knotting and of course the bag of messy
threads. In the fall my father, a retired executive, made friendship bracelets
for the first time while babysitting the girls. With his engineering skills,
he thought…there must be a better way. This was the beginning of many engineered
drawings, prototypes, focus groups, etc… that lead to the perfected product
that will be hitting store shelves as soon as forth quarter 2009.
How it Works
The Old Way
The New Way!
- Pick out your colors from messy bag of threads and cut to 50"
- Fold in half and tie a knot and find a way to secure it…Wikipedia suggests to "Pin it to your clothing, tape it to furniture, or attach to a nail in the wall.
- Separate your strings and begin knotting…keeping strings in order is a must for a perfect bracelet…so difficult to do with multiple strings.
- Pick your pre-cut thread from the enclosed organized case
- Fold in half and tie a knot secure to the Butterfly clip
- Separate your threads in the string holder, and begin knotting…strings will stay in order…no more guessing!
Opportunity for Retailers…why should you carry the Friendship Bracelet
Maker in your Store?
It is good for business. This is a product that will be easily manageable
and extremely profitable. With our existing product line, we are already
EDI order processing ready. While this is our first venture into the Craft/Toy
industry we have other products (tools) that are available nationwide at the
big box retailers. So…rest assured that you are dealing with an established
company with a reputation of excellence.
It's just plain Good! It's good for families…finally a toy focused on
Friendship, Quality Play Time, and Fine Motor Skills
for girls. In today's tough economic times this product will restore faith in
the American dream…where a mid west family took an idea from the family room
to nationwide retailers. This is the right toy, at
the right price (below $20) and the right
Please give us a call or email us and we will further demonstrate the product
and its numerous features and benefits. Thank you for your time and consideration!