“INQUISITIVE PLAYTHINGS FOR INQUISITIVE MINDS”.
HABA, the German toy institution that introduced its products to the
USA marketplace in the last two years has become known for its exceptional
design and quality, play value of its toys and innovation. Response
from consumers and retailers alike has been outstandingly positive
and HABA’s products have been recognized by every major U.S. award
and numerous magazines.
Featured here are some superstar standouts!
Call HABA USA for special pricing offers, order minimums and shipping
- Beading Kits - Toddlers love to make necklaces and bracelets with fun ornaments. They make them and wear them everywhere. Sometimes they even make them for the cat. This year HABA introduces two fun sets (Little Sheep & Flower Fairies). Each set includes a wooden threader, chord and fun-themed ornaments. MSRP $18 per set.
- Colorful Stacking Dice - Get ready. Get set. Stack! This beautifully designed set of 4 vibrantly colored fabric dice is ready for toddler's first stacking, building, and playing. Open ended on one side. MSRP: $20
- Cuddling Town - Curious kids love building, rebuilding and imagining. Cuddling Town comes with 6 fabric building blocks with visual and acoustic elements: chirping worm, magnetic flap, touching net, mirror foil, effect foil and crackling blossom. Made of cotton/polyester, foam. MSRP : $25
- Discovery Cubes - Charming play cube awakens all of the senses and entices curiosity! Each cube keeps the little ones occupied thanks to their optical and acoustic elements and the different features to pull at, turn or touch. Made of foam, cotton/polyester. MSRP: $24
- Flip Books – Thanks to the magnetic flipping effect, these first fabric books will be real clutching fun for babies. The cute illustrations, shimmering foil and fumbling net guarantees even more pleasure. Made of foam, cotton/polyester. MSRP $12
- Dolls - Toddlers love dolls. From the hilarity of Punch & Judy to the enlightenment of Sesame Street. Now they can entertain themselves, you or even the cat by putting on their own shows with 3 different international child dolls.
here to see some of the products HABA USA has
shared with ToyDirectory and TDmonthly Magazine.