For 20 years Hoohobbers has designed and manufactured its own line of award-winning products. The unusually broad product line includes portable hard goods (tables, chairs, easels, toy boxes, etc.) that children carry and use anywhere, indoors or out; soft goods (bedding, diaper bags, back packs, towels, receiving blankets, etc.); and apparel (available only through Hoohobbers retail stores). A true "Made in the USA" company, products are manufactured at Hoohobbers' Chicago factory.
Hoohobbers products are recognized for overall quality and superior performance:
1. U.S. and foreign patent clerks have awarded Hoohobbers over 75 patents;
2. America's Juvenile Products Association has awarded two Top Design Awards;
3. Parents Choice has voted us its Parents Choice Award;
4. MOMA in New York, America's leading modem art museum, has voted Hoohobbers product into its permanent collection
5. Good Housekeeping, Parents Magazine, Working Woman, Home Magazine (Sept. '99 issue) and other leading consumer publications offer frequent editorial endorsement;
6. No product has ever been subject to recall