About THE SHRED SLED
The shred sled launched at retail at Hammacher Schlemmer in N.Y.C. over the christmas 2008 holiday. The boards flew out of the store. Not 1 piece was left by mid-december. The shred sled is the newest technology in caster boards. It is much smoother riding than the first generation boards. They combine the movements of snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing into 1 new sport. It is a great exercise and the kids are loving them!!As seen on The Today Show! Kids instantly fall in love with The Shred Sled because:
- It brings the thrills and carving movements of snowboarding to the streets.
- It has a cool feel--combination of snowboarding and skateboarding.
- Can quickly go uphill. It's easy to propel the SHRED SLED. You don't even have to push off!
- 4 INLINE wheels have much more control than 2 wheels.
- The 4-80mm polyurethane wheels and ABEC-5 Bearings are SMOOTHER and STRONGER and rarely need to be replaced. (unlike other boards)
- The concave decks make for better foot control.
The Shred Sled is SMOOTHER AND EASIER than older 2-wheel boards.
You can also find THE SHRED SLED listed in the following categories on ToyDirectory.com:
- Sporting Goods & Accessories
- Vehicles - Riding
- Outdoor Fun
If you would like to request wholesale pricing, please include the following information with your request:
- Your name
- Your company name
- Mailing address
- E-mail address and phone number
- Mention TOYDIRECTORY.com
Correction Needed? Please email: email@example.com
Suggest a Correction!