XOS HDXRF® analyzers simultaneously measure lead, cadmium, and other potentially toxic heavy metals in toys, apparel, electronics and other consumer goods. Available in stationary or portable units. Simple and accurate methods that comply with ASTM F2853 and F2617.
Don’t be the weak link in the supply chain. Use what the experts use—HDXRF, the next generation of XRF technology.
High Definition XRF (HDXRF) offers the most reliable consumer product safety compliance testing. A solution that combines industry leading accuracy with levels of detection that far exceed traditional XRF analysis.
Confidently screen and quantify lead and other restricted elements at levels well below CPSIA mandates. Compliant with ASTM F2853-10. Multi-element detection for compliance with ASTM F963, EN 71, Prop 65, and RoHS.
HDXRF analyzers offer:
- Multi-element detection compliant with ASTM F2853-10, the CPSIA-approved method for quantification of lead in substrates and coatings
- Limits of detection well below CPSIA mandates, so you can be confident in the results
- An analysis area of 1-mm for testing of small features and irregular shapes
- Separate and simultaneous analysis of coating and substrate
- Rapid, precise screening to allow for more testing in less time
- Sensitivity and accuracy without destroying the product
- Versatile functionality for use across the supply chain from the manufacturer to warehouses and retailers.
Lead testing in toys
Lead paint testing
Cadmium and lead testing in jewelry
Precious metals testing