- Age – 18+
- Model measures: Height: 17cm/7” - Width: 36cm / 14” - Depth: 6cm / 2.5”
- 1125 pieces
- Price: $69.99 / £59.99 / €69.99
The latest LEGO x SEGA set, which features:
- 5 minifigures, including a new version of Sonic and also Crab, Motobug, Dr. Eggman, and Phantom Ruby
- 10 ring boxes
- Modular build, which can be linked to other architecture sets
Interactive elements and easter eggs, such as:
- A Technic lever on the spring module to launch Sonic and his friends into the air
- Sit Dr Eggman inside the Egg Robot
- Just like in the game – get a gem reward as you build the se
- Super speed and shied TV screens also included
About the LEGO Ideas platform
LEGO® Ideas offers fans the opportunity to submit their own brick creations with the chance to have their concept brought to life with the help of LEGO master designers and a share of the profits.
About the LEGO Group
The LEGO Group’s mission is to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow through the power of play. The LEGO System in Play, with its foundation in LEGO bricks, allows children and fans to build and rebuild anything they can imagine.
The LEGO Group was founded in Billund, Denmark in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen, its name derived from the two Danish words LEg GOdt, which mean “Play Well”. Today, the LEGO Group remains a family-owned company headquartered in Billund. However, its products are now sold in more than 130 countries worldwide.
For more news from the LEGO Group, information about our financial performance and responsibility engagement, please visit www.LEGO.com/aboutus.
About Sega Europe Ltd.
Sega Europe Ltd. is the European Distribution arm of Tokyo, Japan-based SEGA CORPORATION, and a worldwide leader in interactive entertainment both inside and outside the home. The company develops and distributes interactive entertainment software products for a variety of hardware platforms including PC, wireless devices, and those manufactured by Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. SEGA wholly owns the video game development studios Two Point Studios, Creative Assembly, Relic Entertainment, Amplitude Studios, Sports Interactive and HARDlight. Sega Europe’s website is located at www.sega.co.uk.